SUPPORT TO THE GOVERNMENT OF THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
What did our support consist of?
To date, the CRITERIA Network has supported the government of the Dominican Republic in the following:
- Analysis of the design of a Health Benefit Plan for the Dominican Social Security System (PDSS) (2014).
- Proposal for an updated PDSS and a methodological and institutional framework to adjust it periodically and systematically (2015-2016).
- Proposal for a master plan for the implementation of the national drug policy (2016-2017).
- Analysis of the need to build an information exchange system on health benefits in the Family Health Insurance (SFS) (2018-2019).
- Technical discussion on the creation of an eventual catastrophic fund and the costing of high-cost interventions (2018-2019).
- Technical and methodological support to adjust the content and costing of the PDSS (2020).
- Marcella Distrutti – Team Leader
- Úrsula Giedion – Technical adviser
- Claudia Vaca
- James Cercone
- Jorge Torres Duarte
- Juliana Botero
- Kalipso Chalkidou
- Liliana Escobar
- Magdalena Rathe
- Manuel Espinoza
- Natalia Jorgensen
- Oscar Cañón
- Paula Castro
- Rodrigo Moreira
- Rodrigo Muñoz
- Tatiana Andia